Seniors Owing Money

Seniors Owing Money
Posted on 06/09/2020

If your senior has a balance owed to the cafeteria, you may call the school to get that balance. Parents can mail a check/money order to the following address:

Food & Nutrition Services
119 Forest Glen Drive
Suffolk, VA 23434

Parents with questions may call Food & Nutrition Services at 757-925-5789.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.