Due to new FCC regulations we must obtain parental permission once again to contact you via phone for school announcements and other information. Please read the attached flyer and respond by September 30th if you wish to opt in for this school year. The web address is on the flyer.
Please visit this link for more information, a short video explaining the process, and links to the School Messenger website where you will need to provide consent:
Bulldog Parents and Students:
Businesses, students and parents are ALL encouraged to support Bulldog Athletics with an advertisement in the Fall Football Program. Show your pride and support of our Bulldogs with a “Shout Out” in our Bulldog Football Program this Fall!
Our Sports Program highlights all teams in that season. Fun photos, coaches’ updates, business advertising, and parent/friend “shout outs”.
- Business Ad prices are as follows:
- $50 Business Card Size Ad
- $75 Quarter Page Ad
- $150 Half page ad
- $200 Full page ad
- $100 Athlete of the Week Sponsor. Each week we will name an athlete of the week. For $100, your business can be the sponsor of that athlete by congratulating them with your advertisement.
- Business Banner prices:
- $500 for 4’x8’ banner customized for your business to hang on the football field fence during fall and spring seasons for the current school year. Graphics must be emailed with required specifications for printing.
- Parent Shout Outs (parent ads for student recognition) are priced as follows:
- $25 for a shout out with a picture, such as happy birthday or any message with a picture, ¼ page
- $10 Shout out without a photo (about business card size)
Please contact Randy Jessee at email@example.com if you would like to purchase an ad this year!
Suffolk Public Schools is dedicated to providing the latest information available to parents so they can make an informed decision about their child’s academic and extra-curricular activities. Toward that end we encourage all parents of student athletes to visit the following link and complete the concussion course found there. This information is provided by the National Federation of High Schools.
Coming Soon to Your Fingertips
No more lost forms and balled-up flyers in the bottom of the backpack …
Online Driver’s Education
An on-line classroom driver’s education course is available for students who do not qualify for their green cards through their Health/PE 10 classes. This class is taken at the student’s own expense outside of the school. The cost of this course as of January 2014 is $109.00. The student is responsible for paying for the course.
To register for the online course, go to the website www.vadriveredu.org and follow the registration steps listed.
When you finish the course, contact your counselor to set up a time to take your final test.