Freshman Orientation will be held Thursday, August 17th from 8am – 12pm. Click the link below for the form to submit if you would like your incoming freshman to attend this event. Forms must be submitted by Thursday, July 27th to the main office.
Interested in career and technical education?
We are enrolling now for fall courses at The College & Career Academy at Pruden!
Call us today at 757-923-5254, if you are a rising high school junior and senior and want to learn more. Click here to visit our website.
Sports physicals will be held at the following locations on the following dates. This physical will cover your student athlete for the summer conditioning and tryouts and for the upcoming school year.
July 25th at KFHS
1) Update your students about where to go when they get off the bus, should schools close early.
2) Remember, when schools are opening under a 1- or 2-hour delay, bus pickups begin 1 or 2 hours later than normal. Before-school care opens under the same delay, and no breakfast is served on days with delayed openings.
3) Be reminded the YMCA after-school program remains open until 6 p.m. when school dismisses early. No YMCA childcare is offered at schools, when schools are closed; however enrolled children may be brought to the main Suffolk YMCA on Godwin Boulevard for childcare on those days at no additional cost.
4) Make sure we know how you’d prefer to receive updates. The best and easiest way to identify your preferences is to log into www.schoolmessenger.com/start
You will need the correct email address you have associated with your staff or student information.
5) For more information, visit www.spsk12.net/parents/delays-closings/
Kings Fork High students received Federal Impact Aid forms that need to be completed by parents and returned to KFHS by November 10th. This is an important part of how we get federal funding. Please fill out and return by the deadline. Thank you for your help!